Operational Inspection & Maintenance Course
Regular operational inspections are a key part of your inspection programme
Paul Capper in conjuntion with Vertex Training created the original operational inspection course back in 2014.
This informative and hands-on training course has been designed for your staff to become qualified and competent in the operational inspections required for your course and facility and will cover a variety of topics including:
- Law, regulations, requirements and responsibilities
- Paperwork, recording information and record keeping
- Knowledge of ropes course components, inspections and tolerances
- Retiring, monitoring and replacing components
- Additional specialist working at height methods
- Maintenance on non-critical elements
- Woodpecker hole repair
- Pole saver retro-fitting and repairs
- Safe and friendly squirrel, insect and woodpecker deterents
|Where:||Burnbake Ropes Course or your own site|
|Cost:||£550 plus VAT per person|
|Min No:||in order for the course to run a minimum of 4 participants will be required (max is 8)|
|Requirements:||Minimum age is 18 and you must either hold an ERCA Generic Rescuer qualification, or have significant experience of working at height and accessing or IRATA Level 1 to attend this course.|
All participants will be given the opportunity to join the Capstone "Operational Inspection & Maintenance Network".
4th - 8th November 2019 - at Burnbake Ropes Course, Dorset
To find out more, enquire or book a place on the training course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.